Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weeks 16, 18, & 20


 16 weeks-Me getting ready to go for a run. I refer to this stage as my beer/burrito belly. If you didn't know that I was pregnant-you'd just think I stopped working out and had a large meal. At the time I really thought that no one had a clue but when I finally decided to go public-I was informed by many that they had suspicions for weeks.
 18 weeks-At a 60s pool party rocking the monokini. This was an extremely hot day and I was one of a few guests over the age of 12 who actually made use of the pool. There also happened to be a hula hoop demonstration at the party and we were invited to try it out. It was almost like I was born to spend a week in the desert wearing oddly cut swimwear while engaging in somewhat meaningless exercise/entertainment. The only thing that was missing was the ecstasy.
20 weeks-GK's 41st birthday in Carmel. I think I look much bigger in this picture than I really was at the time as I was still wearing all my regular clothes. I blame the angle, the cropped jacket, and the Buddha elephant statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment